Sunday, October 4, 2009

Family Day Cruise

A couple of weeks ago, Rob's ship had a family day cruise.  Friends and family members over the age of 9 were allowed to ride the ship from Yorktown, VA back to Norfolk, VA.  It was about a 4 hour ride.  It was really neat for me to see what goes on during their underways.  Unfortunately, it was a rainy, windy day, so we didn't spend a whole of time outside.  I spent most of the time on the bridge.  Here are a few pictures from that day:



















4 comments:

  1. Macey, I think you should join the navy. But you better invest in some hair ties because apparently girls are not allowed to have long, flowy hair in the Navy???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I didn't even recognize Rob! Beau isn't wearing that outfit yet :)

    Glad you had fun. Did you get sick? Did you let Rob borrow your dramamine?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. MG, I don't think I could join the Navy. That stuff was HEAVY!

    Katie, wait until you have to BUY those outfits. Not fun and not cheap! I didn't get sick, just tired from the dramamine and it was non-drowsy!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sure your macho navy men appreciate that you girls call what they wear "outfits"!!! Haha--I'd call them that, too! Miss yall!

    ReplyDelete