Okay, I know it's been awhile since my last post, but we've had a lot going on this past month. This post is more of a highlight of pictures from our trip home last month. Enjoy!
I am so glad I got see y'all while you were here! I've been waiting for a post recapping your trip! Can't wait to see you again soon! Just another 2 months! ;)
I am so glad I got see y'all while you were here! I've been waiting for a post recapping your trip! Can't wait to see you again soon! Just another 2 months! ;)
ReplyDeleteEveryone looks so happy to have you home! Annabelle looks happy, too! I'm glad you had a nice time and got to see everyone before Rob left.
ReplyDeleteI love the Ice Pilots pic. Remember when we used to go to games and try to pick up hockey players?!?! Ha, we were so lame!